You need your Wallet Recovery Kit to recover Linen Wallet on a new device or if you reinstall the app. Your Wallet recovery Kit consists of:
1) Your email address provided and confirmed during registration,
2) Your phone number provided and confirmed during registration,
3) The backup file saved to your iCloud or Google Drive associated with the Apple ID or Google Account used when you set up your wallet. The backup file on its own is not enough to regain access to your wallet.
1) Sign on to your new iPhone with the SAME Apple ID as your old phone,
2) Download Linen Wallet app on the new phone,
3) Open the Linen Wallet app and on the welcome screen click on Recover Linen Wallet and follow on screen instructions. You will need to confirm your email and phone number when prompted and have iCloud Drive turned on. Make sure you are using the same email and phone number that Linen Wallet is registered with.
The Android version of the app is a waiting list only for now. No need to recover the wallet, only need to sign in to the app on the new device.
1) Install the app on the new Android device,
2) Click on Complete Registration and enter your email address previously associated with Linen Wallet.